Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LOVE YOU MATT

Dear Matt,
I am writing to you to tell you how much love I feel for you. The way you played Lady Macbeth in the play the other day just made me love you so much more than I already did, which was already a lot. The way you hold my hand makes me feel the connection like never before. The way you spike your hair the way you wear those lime green shirts, there is just something about you that I can not let go of. I know that deep down you feel the connection too because the way you look at me, the way our eyes meet, just tells me your true feelings. Your true love for me gets me through the day with so much energy. You are forever my Lady Macbeth and I am forever your Norwell. You hide your true feelings with the word sleep, you write about how much you love sleep because it makes you happy, well I am your sleep and you are mine. You are my whole world. I live and I die for you Matt. Forever.
-ANNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment