Thursday, May 13, 2010

YOU WISH MEGAN

Dear Megan,
Love stinks, ya ya. You talk about how you love me, and how you get to scrunch your toes in my sand, but I have to break the news to you that you will never scrunch your toes in my sand. I hate you, I am the beach, the sun shines down on me and with you on my beach, with your cold heart, you make the sun not want to come around. The sharks will come at you, be afraid. Never come back to me, I truly hate you. I will have the fish creep at your feet and have the sharks bite off your limbs. Even the albino crabs hate you. Your family tries to leave you with me because they don't love you either but you don't catch on. Stay away from me, stay away from my man eating sharks, my delicious sand and my beautiful sun rays. You deserve no love from me, the beach. I want to drop you down an elevator shaft, I loved you but now i want nothing to do with you. Goodbye Megan. Never will I speak to you again. You are nothing to me.
-The Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment